Tranquility beach anguilla FAQs
How are the Units Configured and How Many Bedrooms are Available?
- We offer one-, two- and three-bedroom residences across three villas. Available configurations vary by floor. See our Residence Options.
- The two-bedroom option allows buyers to purchase and combine two units. Thanks to a special locking system, the two-bedroom unit can then be used as two one-bedroom units, or one larger, two-bedroom unit. This provides additional rental flexibility and is also convenient for families or friends purchasing a unit together.
What Services and Amenities are Provided?
- Terraces with hot/cold tubs
- Indoor gym
- Signature Tranquility Beach Turnkey Service
- Professional property management
- Optional private chef/childcare/spa services
- Automatic generator
- Reservation/rental services
- Daily housekeeping
- Front desk/concierge
- Green practices throughout
How Much do the Units Cost?
- Ownership prices start as low as US$650,000 (plus relevant taxes and fees).
- Homeowner Association Fees are priced with streamlined maintenance costs, a great value compared to other options on island.
What is the design of the condos?
- Designed by Ian “Sugar George” Edwards, award-winning architect of celebrity-favorite and Meads Bay neighbor The Beach House, with interiors by Gold Key recipient designer Natalie Sheedy, the chic, airy and contemporary spaces blend natural woods, sparkling glass, gleaming metals, and soft textiles into a soothing oasis that appeals to travelers. Each furnished condominium has its own covered terrace with personal plunge pool. Plus central air conditioning, one to three bedrooms, elegant baths, full kitchen, spacious living and dining area and in-unit washer and dryer so you and guests can relax and refresh in privacy.
How are the condos different?
- With an exclusive inventory on one of the World’s best beaches, this is a rare opportunity to purchase a piece of paradise. The resort’s boutique size and small number of units create a more private experience, and ensure you share guest demand with less competition when renting, or if you decide to sell. Plus you’ll have a larger voice in the Homeowner Association’s decision-making process.
Who are the Property Developers?
- The principals of the Tranquility Beach Anguilla property development team form a cohesive, strategic partnership between Ian A. W. Edwards of Sunset Homes and Neil Freeman of Aries Capital.
- This combination of expertise, alongside the wealth of networks and resources available, provides sound direction for Tranquility Beach Anguilla.
- Edwards and Freeman possess a stellar track record of successful partnership. Both together and individually, they have designed, developed and managed award-winning properties in the Caribbean and United States.
All About Anguilla
We’ve provided answers to an array of frequently asked questions below.
Why is Anguilla Special?
This breathtaking British Caribbean island calms your mind and lifts your spirits. Safe and welcoming. Upscale yet unpretentious. Only 16 miles long and just enough off the beaten path. A truly bespoke and authentic escape.
Anguilla offers 33 distinctly spectacular beaches, of which Meads Bay Beach is a tranquil gem.
Here, toes sink into silken white sands while turquoise waters soothe away your cares. Float weightlessly. Explore underwater wonders and ancient caves. Hop a boat and play castaway on a nearby cay.
Take an eight-minute Anguilla Airlines flight or 20-minute sea shuttle ride from Dutch St. Maarten (SXM). You can also taxi to the French side St. Martin and take a 30-minute public ferry. Or fly direct from Miami, Florida in the US (MIA); San Juan, Puerto Rico (SJU); Antigua (ANU), St. Thomas (STT), the Dominican Republic (SDQ) or other islands to get here.
The laid-back luxury is unblemished by casinos or cruise ships, so it feels like your own secret hideaway. Combine perfect weather with the most welcoming people and mouth-watering sea-to-table restaurants. Everywhere you go you will be greeted with a warm smile, friendly wave and helping hand. You’ll never be pressured by pushy vendors. Add in world-class golf and spas, a vibrant music and art scene, and plenty of surf and turf recreation for all ages.
What is Community Life Like in Anguilla?
The island enjoys world-class telecommunications services and a growing infrastructure that includes public and private physicians, internationally accredited medical and dental facilities as well as public and private educational institutions at the primary, secondary and tertiary levels.
There are many social and sporting clubs and events as well as activities for the entire family that enhance the quality of life on Anguilla. A top of the line golf club, tennis facilities, a sailing school, dance and theatre groups, music programs, book clubs, summer camps, culinary arts education, continuing education classes, fine arts programs, beautification and environmental clubs, charity groups, Rotary Club, swimming programs, fitness centres, spa and wellness facilities, civic clubs, organized sports leagues (cricket, soccer, basketball, baseball, netball, volleyball) as well as a number of church groups will certainly provide interesting fun-filled activities for you and your family.
In addition, Anguilla’s proximity to its neighboring islands allows residents to enjoy day trips to international gateway St. Martin, Sint Maarten and St. Barths.
Anguilla’s average temperature is a perfect 80 degrees Fahrenheit. The island receives 35 inches of annual rainfall, mostly from September to November. Hurricanes are rare, but September and October are typically the most likely months for any activity.
Anguilla is a British Overseas Territory and country of laws. Its capital is The Valley.
Eastern Caribbean Dollar, but the US dollar is widely accepted and most businesses list prices in US dollars or both currencies. You will typically see prices in Eastern Caribbean Dollars at grocery stores.
Eastern Caribbean Time/Atlantic Standard Time. Anguilla does not practice daylight savings time.
Power plugs/sockets are type A, 110 V and 60 Hz. US devices do not require an adaptor.
A departure tax is payable at the ports when departing Anguilla.
Driving in Anguilla
Vehicles drive on the lefthand side of road and a temporary local driver’s license can be purchased from your rental car company.
Ask A Question