How are the Units Configured and How Many Bedrooms are Available?
- We offer one-, two- and three-bedroom residences across three villas. Available configurations vary by floor. See our Residence Options.
- The two-bedroom option allows buyers to purchase and combine two units. Thanks to a special locking system, the two-bedroom unit can then be used as two one-bedroom units, or one larger, two-bedroom unit. This provides additional rental flexibility and is also convenient for families or friends purchasing a unit together.
What Services and Amenities are Provided?
- Terraces with hot/cold tubs
- Indoor gym
- Signature Tranquility Beach Turnkey Service
- Professional property management
- Optional private chef/childcare/spa services
- Automatic generator
- Reservation/rental services
- Daily housekeeping
- Front desk/concierge
- Green practices throughout
How Much do the Units Cost?
- Ownership prices start as low as US$650,000 (plus relevant taxes and fees).
- Homeowner Association Fees are priced with streamlined maintenance costs, a great value compared to other options on island.
What is the design of the condos?
- Designed by Ian “Sugar George” Edwards, award-winning architect of celebrity-favorite and Meads Bay neighbor The Beach House, with interiors by Gold Key recipient designer Natalie Sheedy, the chic, airy and contemporary spaces blend natural woods, sparkling glass, gleaming metals, and soft textiles into a soothing oasis that appeals to travelers. Each furnished condominium has its own covered terrace with personal plunge pool. Plus central air conditioning, one to three bedrooms, elegant baths, full kitchen, spacious living and dining area and in-unit washer and dryer so you and guests can relax and refresh in privacy.
How are the condos different?
- With an exclusive inventory on one of the World’s best beaches, this is a rare opportunity to purchase a piece of paradise. The resort’s boutique size and small number of units create a more private experience, and ensure you share guest demand with less competition when renting, or if you decide to sell. Plus you’ll have a larger voice in the Homeowner Association’s decision-making process.
Who are the Property Developers?
- The principals of the Tranquility Beach Anguilla property development team form a cohesive, strategic partnership between Ian A. W. Edwards of Sunset Homes and Neil Freeman of Aries Capital.
- This combination of expertise, alongside the wealth of networks and resources available, provides sound direction for Tranquility Beach Anguilla.
- Edwards and Freeman possess a stellar track record of successful partnership. Both together and individually, they have designed, developed and managed award-winning properties in the Caribbean and United States.